Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm dosn't look like he's spent $20K already, with what he is showing in the photos. $20k should have a near finished project if you spend wisely

Just snared myself a set of 5 brand new Mickey Thompson MTZ's 265/75R16 $1026 on ebay.
Isn't from anyone off here by any chance?

Is that a ARB bar ?

If so I want it. Wankers at ARB told me they dont do them for the D22.

Dave.

Is that a ARB bar ?

If so I want it. Wankers at ARB told me they dont do them for the D22.

Dave.

my boss has arb sahara on his 100 series, looks too damn similar for me to pick, and for the price, who cares, ur saving like $1500!!!!!

if ya really concerned, buy it an whack an arb sticker on the fucker, no one will ever know!

1) You can't have the same lift kit for a D40 and a D22. The mounts are different. It's possible though that he sells two different kits but on the same ebay listing.

2) 50mm is not a great enough diameter for the body lift blocks (OK for tray). My lift blocks for the 4th mounts are 80mm OD. Smaller OD = more stress on bolts. Since you've changed the bolt properties by lengthening the shank, you ideally want to minimise unnecessary strains on the bolt.

Latest posts

Back