Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

Anaconda has Waeco CF80 fridge freezers for $1350 for club members at moment. Its' not horribly cheap, but I've been watch the prices for about 18 months, looked at the second's websites, camping expos etc and this seemed to be a great buy. Most shops have the CF80 for around $1600. What sold me was it also came with the insulation cover ($200) and a little waeco kit (microfibre towel, dyno torch, coolers, hat etc) for free. What would have been around rrp $1800 I got for $450 less. Sale is on til about the 25th April I think.

Went to BCF to see if they'd beat / match the deal - got a big No Way from them. Engel 80L was about $1700 in BCF at the time.

cheers.

Attachments

• dual battery kit.JPG
    dual battery kit.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 107
Not a bad deal if you can trust things to be as you read them. Although anything with a $90 value probably only costs them $50ish and the battery is no doubt marked up to cover some of the cost as well it's probably not a bad idea for some one wanting to get a second battery up and running quickly.

The ad doesn't say whether it's a relay or isolator (I suspect relay) which will have a bearing on the supposed $90 value but even so I paid $145 for my 190AH which makes an extra $25 even for a relay kit (to take it up to their offered "from $170" price) viable enough. From my experience their batteries aren't always that cheap therefore the $170 battery might not be as suitable as it sounds either. Still as I said above if you can trust whats written on the page it's still not a bad idea for some.

Got quoted $400 for EFS HD torsion bars fitted. Includes wheel alignment.
4x4 Obsession Melton
Booked in for next friday.

I'll be interested in your feedback on these Aido.

According to people I have spoken to there are only three factories in the world that manufacture torsion bars. One of them is in Brisbane and they produce the same bar for EFS, ARB, Pedders, Lovells, Carrols, ETC (ironman come from china). The difference is the colour of paint and the sticker. They only produce one spring rate which to me seems shithouse given that one does not fit all applications, but anything would be better than the standard.

Go Fetch!
The Aldi whinches are highly rated (ironman anyone) dollar for dollar for those that are only wishing to get unstuck and not pull themselves up 70+ degrees.
ALDI - special buys from thurs 13 may - hurry, limited stocks in store*

i believe the first lot were ironman rebadged ones but next lot weren't. not sure on the new lot next week. either way price is great and aldi give refunds up to 60 days latter for you to test. I'm considering one, though would mean i need to also buy a cradle for my bullbar.

i believe the first lot were ironman rebadged ones but next lot weren't. not sure on the new lot next week. either way price is great and aldi give refunds up to 60 days latter for you to test. I'm considering one, though would mean i need to also buy a cradle for my bullbar.

Just buy one and make plans for it later.

wonnangatta056.jpg

Well aside from an atrocious ride I made it through the weekend without breaking out the tools and tie wire.

Why am I defending my poorly put together Tuk Tuk?

Latest posts

Back