Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a pretty good bargain, picked up a full set of maxxis buckshot mudders with 80% tread on toyota 6 stud split rims for $163.50. 235/85r16

picked them up from the seller last week and was a good bloke, trucker and discussed the new CRD cars like his 3L holden colarado and also using bio fuel on his truck...used it once and didnt notice any difference?

I was trying to find this thread the other day. Be beeped if I could remember the name of it.

Dave.

Been looking for a fridge/freezer for a while and reckon i managed to get a nice little bargain on an Engel.

40L engel
engel transit bag
2 engel camp chairs
2 engel stubby holders
engel picknic set
engel fishing cooler bag
engel wired thermometer
engel umbrella
2 engel caps
engel spare wheel cover
and an engel lock & lock kit

All for $1,199

saved $100 on the fridge and the rest was thrown in for free. sticker price was normal but it's a wonder what some bargain hunting and negotiations can get you.
cheers Rays Outdoors.

oh and for those tossing up between Engel & Waeco, compare bot 40l baskets side by side for a size comparison. i was stunned at how much larger the Engel is.

My bargain can go in the engel. Liquorland here was selling slabs of Melbourne Bitter for $15 here today, it's not my usual drop and it's just out of date but for $15 a slab it wont last long enough to go off. They only had three left when I got there so I could only get three but three will see out next weekends fishing trip.

They also had really cheap cider, $10 for 8, don't mind some cider when the weather is hot but refuse to pay the high price they want for Strongbow now, especially since they dropped the bottle sizes. Atleast the Tasmanian's still know how to make cider at a reasonable price, well by todays prices anyway.

Aldi currently have a 1kg Fire Extinguisher and 1m x 1m Fire Blanket for sale for $10 each. Obviously quality may be questioned but they both meet applicable Australian Standards.

Cheap insurance.

Aldi currently have a 1kg Fire Extinguisher and 1m x 1m Fire Blanket for sale for $10 each. Obviously quality may be questioned but they both meet applicable Australian Standards.

Cheap insurance.

Yep I'm going to get one for each car and one for the boat for that price
But you have to fight of the pensioners to get int Aldi on thursday mornings

We don't even bother going to Aldi on Thursday morning for their specials, our store rarely gets the specials like that done before Saturday morning and then in most cases they have so many left at the end of promotion they still have them on sale 3 weeks later. I don't know who does their ordering but it appears they order the same amount of stock for regional stores as they do for city stores and with 3 Aldi stores within about 30ks of each other I don't think I've seen them run out of anything.

Maybe I should be like all those other lucrative business men and buy up all their stock and then rip it off on ebay, seems to be quite a bit of Aldi's "auto" stuff on ebay from time to time.

Our Aldi stores limit the number of sales by only putting one person on the checkout for the majority of the time. The queue has to have atleast 8 people in it and be blocking the aisle before they will allow another person to open the register.

Latest posts

Back