Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon Aldi could give up flogging food and booze ( that gear should come with a hazchem label!) and just stock winches, cheap electronics ( Same as DSE but 30% cheaper) and they're range of motorcycle gear.
Like the Winches among the 4x4 community - alot like them because of rock bottom price and the fact that they work and work well - the motorcycling forums are abuzz every year they have the motorcycle specials. Tank bags, boots, gloves and jackets, even motorcycle mounted GPS at well below the other major suppliers. They work well and do an equal if not greater job of the "name brand" stuff that comes out of the same Chinese factory.

Has anyone ever modified the rear bumper of a D22 to accept a winch? :smile:
I already have a winch but a rear mount might also be useful!

hey aido those aldi winches are they any good or expensive boat anchors as for winching backwards bloke somewhere had winch setup on a towbar hitch just slip in when required

The aldi winches are pretty bloody good - Neighbour showed me his that he had fitted on his previous Triton. It copped a flogging - the Triton- he says he would have used the winch over 100 times over rock and through mudpits and now has it on his brand new Patrol. The Patrol is babied around now because its too expensive and shiny. He replaced the cable with plasma when he fitted it to the Patrol and gave it it's first and only service then - reckons it was near to new with only a bit of crap in it but is sealed very well. The cable however was the gnarliest piece of tetanus inducing, frayed steel rope you have ever seen but it never let go. Swears by it and wouldn't pay top dollar for a Warn ever again.
Do your Goooogling and most people have good things to say about them. All the negative stuff comes from those that have never used them.

Damn fine idea for the tow hitch but it would be another thing I would have to carry "just in case". Couldn't be mounted there whilst on the move because of departure angle. During daylight hours I'll see how much room there is to mount it behind the number plate location. Would be novel! Add in an XD Falcon number plate hinge to reveal the fairlead!

aido have you seen the the rear step bar that mud4b has for sale looks real nice might look better with a winch mounted to it . then again i reckon it would look better on my ute

Rays outdoors also have 5 day eskies (not sure of brand) at 45% off. I picked one up, will let you know how it goes.

1986 Nissan Navara D21 DX KING CAB Blue M Utility - eBay, Passenger Vehicles, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 14-Aug-10 12:58:18 AEST)

They looked a bit different back in 86. The Mitsu wheel caps were a nice touch not sure why Nissan didn't keep using them.

If you read down the bottom atleast you know you are getting some sort of guarantee given that it's being sold by a "professional licensed motor dealer", just one that obviously can't tell what sort of car he's selling.

HAHAHA... maybe if you remove the boot, it will then classify as a utilty still..:big_smile:

Latest posts

Back