Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A reminder for any Victorians who are in the cfa or ses, show your member link card or cfa ID and get trade price at bursons auto parts.

Oh cool, sometimes it's not all that easy for me to get my mate to order stuff from Bursons through his business, this will make it much easier.

Oh cool, sometimes it's not all that easy for me to get my mate to order stuff from Bursons through his business, this will make it much easier.

It's been good, been buying all my filters + oils for our cars plus the few parts we needed for the roadworthy for my kids ute. I've always used bursons anyway

I use Bursons because that's where my mate sends me to put it on his account but he only works weekdays if I want something on the weekend I either have to know in advance or pay full price. I've found Bursons are really up and down on price, some shit they are cheap on but other shit they are massively overpriced.

Oh yeah seeing bargains reminds me I saw a rag in the mail this week advertising discounts on oil at Repco, not sure what is actually discounted but one of the ones I was looking at was about 25% off.

1kg DCP fire extinguishers with mounting bracket @ Aldi for $14.99. Australian Standards compliant.

Just got 3 of them- 2 for the Nav and one for the man cave.

Yeah I thought the one I got for $400 off eBay was a bargain if I hadn't got one I would've hit buy now straight away

I've seen that name before ! Is Brockbaker on the forum ?
Edit I thought so ! He is a member !

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the lokka. Got myself an absolute bargain at that price!

Latest posts

Back