Series 2 navara tub

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking33

Reaction score
Hey guys i recently bought a 2003 zd30 str Navara and was wondering if a 2010 well body would fit on? The well body on there is pretty beat so i was just wondering if a new one would fit?
cheers,

cam.

Im not 100% sure if all the mount will line up, but the tray will definitely fit. You may have to fabricate a bracket or two at worst.

they are 100mm longer after mid 2008
smooth tailgates =100mm longer than moulded tailgates

Hey mate I just put a 2012 tub on a 2005 Navara.

It fit with no problems whatsoever. That's a str tub on a DX as well. Assuming its not a 550 or something it should be fine.

Awesome! Ive got a 2 inch body lift so i will see how it fits on. Also was just wondering if the width is the same? Im picking up the tub tomorrow so ill post some pics before and after.

cheers for the info

Fairly sure it is. It might taper in a tiny but but its not really noticeable.

All bolts are pretty easy to get too as well, the front right over the fuel tank was the hardest. If you figure out an easy way I'm all ears lol. I ended up unclipping the brake lines so I could squeeze through a few extensions.

I think I put mine on slightly off center. Can get some pics in a couple of hours if you want.

Okay so the new tub is on and it looks sweet. only took me 3 hours or so and all the mounting points lined up. I did have to do some cutting to get to the bolts in the front right of the new and old tub. other then that had no problems what so ever. thanks for the advise guys!!
cheers,

cam

Attachments

• IMG_5207.jpg
    IMG_5207.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 71
The QD32 and VG30E powered D22's are the series 1's.

2001-mid 2004 are series 2.

2004-2006 are series 3's.

2008-mid 2009 are series 4's.

2009 to now are series 5's.

I didn't Mate however there are plenty of points where there is metal on metal contact from the chassie to the tub

I don't think I have any metal on metal, I've got those rubber washers in between most of my contacts, along with the paint in between.

But no worries, I'm just curious as I've been getting a lot of static shocks and my instrument cluster dropped out today. Was curious to see if it was related.

I'll keep looking and dodgy up an earth in the meantime.

Back