Shonky Nissan Dealers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The local dealer up this way has a reputation, not being one to believe everything I hear I thought I'd give them ago.... The sales guys didn't really want to hear what I was after instead told me what I wanted, and according to them they only sold D40's with an after market bull bar, mag wheels and A/T tyres, with a hefty premium added to the price of course, as everyone wants these items and if I didn't want these items it would be a special order with an undetermined delivery period and still well above the listed RRP on the nissan website with dealer delivery ontop. Needless to say I called an interstate dealer and saved over $14000 on the price the locals could give me with no delivery fee and free rego, traveled to QLD with work picked up my car and came home for a total turn around cost of $370 over the price of the vehicle, lesson learnt never buy anything up this way. Servicing? Seems ok so far, never got the replacment nav they say I do.

Latest posts

Back