Single Din Cup holder

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Fella"s

My cup holder arrived today.Place order on Monday All good.The trays are a bit stiff all you have to do is spray slipicone on them to make them slide better.
They are sold at repco and supercheap for about $35-40 if they have them in stock,otherwise it is a special order so they add freight of about $10 to the order
They are supplied by Aerpro.web site is as follows.
Car Audio Accessories, Car Antennas, Wiring Harnesses, Rear-View Camara: AERPRO
Part number is FP9008BN
Din Size Twin Drawer,Universal

Hope this helps

Cheers
Shane

Thanks Shaggy, i went to Supercheap looking but couldnt see any, nice to know the suppliers address.

Ok noob ! Your worse than my kids.

This is brief run down on how to do this. It's easy it took 15 mins

Just becarefull don't strip the screws in the new plastic box !
there are holes but it would be advised to run a self tapping screw in first.

P8020001.jpg

P8020002.jpg

P8020003.jpg

we continue

P8020004.jpg

P8030021.jpg

P8030024.jpg

All in all very easy to do the item it's self is just ok But it does the job !
and i'm happy with it .

Oh and I installed a new radio while I was at it.

i'm glad I have a dual cab not a single :sarcastic:

Last edited:
attachment.php

see the two slots at the bottom. after removing screws at the top you need to pop the clips out of those slots.

Attachments

• d22 dash removal.jpg
    d22 dash removal.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 3,175
Last edited:
changed ya pic a bit to explain it better, as those clips are a major pain and if you just pull on it they will break off.

HAHAHA sorry Gonzo, i'll grow on ya i promise, looks like something even i could do, i bet i break the clips off but, looks good to, and now you have twin front cup holders, what more could a man want :)

When i had my mk triton it came with them, they are bloody great, espicially on the beach, though not so great when you hit a bump and the cans drop out of the bottom lol

Great thread! I can't wait to put one in, gotta move the UHF first.
The other cup holders a pain, especially going to work in the dark..

Mines in, what a prick of a job, to start with, whoever installed the radio burred the screw, so i couldn't get it out, had to dummy a bolt in there, then my radio facia is to fat, so i ended up hacking part of the dash away all up 4 hours to install something that should have taken 20 min. and to top it all off, it doesn't even hold my Breaka ice coffee anyway

After having this in for a month I have taken it out - what a piece of crap. Only takes cans or small coffee and they bounce around on the flimsy T peice under the holes - drink spills.

And the MP3 jack doesn't fit into the stock music playing thing -well it doesn't with my limited audio know how.

Free to a good home - one single din cup holder!

Latest posts

Back