Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Yes Mark it is XRO that I was going to talk to and I thought the pictures were his.
Was the dog male or female because it puts a whole new meaning to chewing your ear off.lmao.
No offence intended

I can chat him up again if you like, bwahahahaha classic on the male female dog... ive had a few people say that at the hospital..

cheers mark.

Im about to head off to the hospital soon again, hopefully today ill be able to get back to the shed and finish these sliders and get some pics up.

cheers mark.

how are the sliders coming along.. will be very keen depending on price and would probably prefer the plate on top..

OK guys I have some news I can get sliders done on the angle without the plate on the bottom for $450.00.If you want them with the plate on the bottom of the sliders they will be $500.00.
They are painted black and can have them built within a week.Please contact me if you are still interested.This is plus postage obviously.They can do them for the d40 aswell as 80 series landcruiser and patrol if anyone has one or have friends with one.PM me so I can organise a quoter and you will have to pay up front.If you want to call me you can contact me on 0408145840.Regards Scotty

OK guys I have some news I can get sliders done on the angle without the plate on the bottom for $450.00.If you want them with the plate on the bottom of the sliders they will be $500.00.
They are painted black and can have them built within a week.Please contact me if you are still interested.This is plus postage obviously.They can do them for the d40 aswell as 80 series landcruiser and patrol if anyone has one or have friends with one.PM me so I can organise a quoter and you will have to pay up front.If you want to call me you can contact me on 0408145840.Regards Scotty

Hay mate, that sounds like a good price, where are they made? as in suburb in melbz, just to get an idea on shipping. Also are the bolt on or weld on?

The sliders are made in Maroochydore.Mine will be made on Sunday so I should be able to post photos.Look up xo racing.I think there are pictures on this post.I will also need to know if you have a body lift or not

Scotty, check my post with the picture (and question) on page 2 of this thread regarding the location of the brake lines on the 08 model onwards.

Not sure if they will be compatible for the 08 onwards, what do you think? I was in bloody Maroochydore today!

By the way they are bolt on.they look bloody great and I would suggest you have the steel plate on the bottom as there is no room on the top.They come painted black with the anti slip tape on top

sliders

hey dave mate im really keen is there any picture? plus i live in brissie so can i pick them up myself thanks mate

:sad: BAH. I'll have to wait on this one and maybe see if there is a chance to order again later. Things like roof console and canopies are needed first, not enough dollars for everything, :sarcastic:

Thanks for the reminder about these Scott :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back