Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Braden,

I have tried all weekend and monday/today to call you and I've left numerous voice messages. You have had ample time to contact myself and have the sliders ready according to your own deadline. If you cant deliver the rock sliders to me this week as you told me you would, I would like my money back asap. If I do not hear from you today I will lodge a formal complaint to the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission. I've had enough of no answers and excuses, you have had my money in full since last month. I hope this can be worked out professionally.

Joe

Can I ask who here has paid for the rear bar to be made? I know 180%Joe, hotrun and also myself have. Just wondering if anyone else did to make up the 10 orders that were supposedly required for the agreed price. Also has anyone actually got one on their car yet other than scotty?

Last edited:
I placed an order with Braden for two pairs of sliders but on COD to be shipped along with DELBOY's order also from Geelong who I know has already paid for his set. But neither of us have heard anything at all as far as I'm aware or last heard.......

I spoke to him today and I'm going tomorrow afternoon to pick up mine. Will let everyone know whats going on when I get back.

Sorry mate, not funny at all. Especially to those who have shelled out for them already. $500 is a lot of money for me.

bah your too serious, and I don't think you'll lose your money. I reckon he's just slack and doesn't have the time to do the work and doesn't have the decency to tell people that. He needs to take a week or 2 off work and do the work or give back the money. Surely someone lives near there. As a tradie I have learnt the best way to get money paid is face to face. People don't like being confronted and will generally settle up, where as over phone they'll tell you anything.

I have just gotton onto Braden.Joe is picking his sliders up tomorrow and he doing the others now.The guys that are supposed to be helping him make them dont turn up to work so he is making them himself.He is doing patrol ones aswell and is just trying to fill orders.He has assured me that the people that have paid up front will be getting theres first and then he will do the COD orders.He cant get messages on his phone but if you text him he should get them.

bah your too serious, and I don't think you'll lose your money. I reckon he's just slack and doesn't have the time to do the work and doesn't have the decency to tell people that. He needs to take a week or 2 off work and do the work or give back the money. Surely someone lives near there. As a tradie I have learnt the best way to get money paid is face to face. People don't like being confronted and will generally settle up, where as over phone they'll tell you anything.

Yeah mate just had a long day yesterday and not much of a sense of humour left. Probably a good thing I didn't get onto Braden and lose my shit.

I have just gotton onto Braden.Joe is picking his sliders up tomorrow and he doing the others now.The guys that are supposed to be helping him make them dont turn up to work so he is making them himself.He is doing patrol ones aswell and is just trying to fill orders.He has assured me that the people that have paid up front will be getting theres first and then he will do the COD orders.He cant get messages on his phone but if you text him he should get them.

Thanks scotty appreciate it. I'll try and contact him after the weekend if I don't here anything sooner. Cheers.

Just got back from getting my new sliders put on! :big_smile: Braden took a couple of pics which should be up some time soon. It took a little while to put them on, the rear brackets were measured off another navara and mine was a couple of mills off and a couple of other small issues. All sorted now. From what I could gather Braden is doing a few more tonight, there was one in the process when I turned up this morning. Build quality is good, my paint wasn't completely dry but that didnt bother me. It still may take a while for all the sliders to be built but they are in the process.

Here are some pics...

mysliders6.jpg

mysliders4.jpg

mysliders2.jpg

mysliders.jpg

Latest posts

Back