So what is your preferred beer?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, what is your preferred beer?

• Boags

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Blonde

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Carlton

Votes: 20 16.5%
  • Cascade

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Coopers

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Emu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hahn

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Micro brewery

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other peoples

• Oversears

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Pale

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Swan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tooheys

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • VB

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • XXXX

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • You didn't list me beer yabastad!

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Anyhting but

• Second Choice

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Softdrink

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Water only

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
KraftyPg said:
A New South Welshman drinking Victorian beer? That was unheard of when I lived up in Sydney the buggers tried to convert me to Tooheys the first time we hit the club.

Draughts are great mate. On a boiling hot day I love my tooheys :) only extra dry though. Not a new man

I drank New for nearly two years because while I was up there in Sydney no bugger would buy me a beer if I didn't. Had one a few months ago for a change and have no idea what's changed but I couldn't drink the stuff.

New and Corona lovers annoy me haha.
I'd tater drink a schooner of VB.
Corona is the shortest bear america offers yet 90% of people here cherish it like
It's gods gift. Give me a break
It tastes like waterd down urine

A good beer, like wine, has to match the mood and environment. Cold, wet weather implies a Guinness (or the home brew stout), a hard day on the property means a couple of crownies or hahn ice, a quiet brew of a weekend with mates means a Great Northern, or 4X Summer. A day of teaching or late night marking definitely requires something harder.

There are two things that are never on: those criminal Blonds, and the V(ery) B(ad). The mexicans can keep that along with that silly football game they play down there.

Last edited:
i just cracked a cold stubby of Coopers Pale Ale,and i gota say how SHIT it is...
i cant believe all the nooobs that voted for this crap...
i will be lucky to finish this one let alone get another....
give me a VB or 10 anytime....

Beer is like music, everyone has their own taste and its usually the mass produced stuff that everyone loves. It also seems to come down to what your parent's favorite is.

Yeah but that's only because we grew up pinching dad's beer so it was all we had a taste for!

i followed up that crap Cooper with a Carlton draught and that was no better..
im now on a can of JD and lemonade...mmmmm nice
lucky i get all these freebies and have a variety to choose from....
but fairdinkum that coopers shit isnt fit for human consumption..

I agree music has really gone down hill. Not since the Jason and Kylie duet has music been real :ha:

i reckon Bear Gryls,after spending 5 days without water would rather drink wild pigs piss then some of these metrosexual,gaybo.faggot,poofta beers some of you vote for....

He would drink his own piss no matter what choice he had.
1z70.jpg

Latest posts

Back