Someone top my day!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hosery

Reaction score
Well where do i begin. we bogged a tractor at my bosses farm. Than i bogged my nav up to the arse in soup so my boss gets his toy 4wd to pull me out and it got bogged also. I did tell him it would get bogged. Useless fords. So off home i go to get my patrol to pull out the utes. Than just before knock off we hit a water pipe wile digging holes with a bobcat. As if there wasnt enough water around. Than to top it all off my mrs old man rings me up saying he is bogged upto the arse out the bush. So off i go to pull another bogged 4wd out. Thank god for Jack Daniels!:cheers!: (the nav had been much worse than when i took that photo)

Attachments

• WP_000212.jpg
    WP_000212.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 103
  • WP_000213.jpg
    WP_000213.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 98
hosery said:
I no tell me bout it. Over things getting bogged at my bosses. Few weeks back we had a truck and dog full of sheep bogged out there

Give me a job!!

doesnt sound all to bad!! beats having to fork out money for warranty works.

every day this week ive had 2 guys off the road in the work shop doing various warranty jobs.

well today, we just finished packing a huge switchboard that took over 2 months to build. running 40 odd pumps, all controlled through a 12" touch screen and programmed through a PLC!! the switchboard was packed ready to go and then disaster struck, the storeman was on the forklift and instead of reversing away from the switchboard he went forward knocking the switchboard over and totally fucking the board in general, $2500 touch screen and alot of components.

oh and it was meant to be getting fitted tomorrow on site.

doesnt sound all to bad!! beats having to fork out money for warranty works.

every day this week ive had 2 guys off the road in the work shop doing various warranty jobs.

well today, we just finished packing a huge switchboard that took over 2 months to build. running 40 odd pumps, all controlled through a 12" touch screen and programmed through a PLC!! the switchboard was packed ready to go and then disaster struck, the storeman was on the forklift and instead of reversing away from the switchboard he went forward knocking the switchboard over and totally fucking the board in general, $2500 touch screen and alot of components.

oh and it was meant to be getting fitted tomorrow on site.

few choice words uttered

Well where do i begin. we bogged a tractor at my bosses farm. Than i bogged my nav up to the arse in soup so my boss gets his toy 4wd to pull me out and it got bogged also. I did tell him it would get bogged. Useless fords. So off home i go to get my patrol to pull out the utes. Than just before knock off we hit a water pipe wile digging holes with a bobcat. As if there wasnt enough water around. Than to top it all off my mrs old man rings me up saying he is bogged upto the arse out the bush. So off i go to pull another bogged 4wd out. Thank god for Jack Daniels!:cheers!: (the nav had been much worse than when i took that photo)

need a bigger tractor:rofl2: did the johny come out

Now now dave this is no time for jokes about John Queers...I mean deeres!

Yesterday must have been a day for getting bogged in Gippsland, we saw a truck and dog bogged and leaning over against the gate post on our way out the farm yesterday.

We also warned the shmuck coming to deliver us some stuff next week that he wont get a semi or other such vehicle down the driveway and turned around without causing an huge mess or being bogged and the F/wit replied with "cut a fence down and he can drive through the paddock". I am tempted to let the expert drive where he wants but I know the prick wont pay the $350 per hour for the heavy haulage truck that comes to get him.

Now now dave this is no time for jokes about John Queers...I mean deeres!

Yesterday must have been a day for getting bogged in Gippsland, we saw a truck and dog bogged and leaning over against the gate post on our way out the farm yesterday.

We also warned the shmuck coming to deliver us some stuff next week that he wont get a semi or other such vehicle down the driveway and turned around without causing an huge mess or being bogged and the F/wit replied with "cut a fence down and he can drive through the paddock". I am tempted to let the expert drive where he wants but I know the prick wont pay the $350 per hour for the heavy haulage truck that comes to get him.

I wouldn,t take the twin steer rigid truck into any paddock up here and its drier up here than down your way, but some people cant be told

Yeah this dick is in Maitland NSW and says he knows exactly what a farm in Gippsland is like and therefore can make a judgement from his office as to where his truck can go, and if it doesn't go "just remove a fence". He can't seem to fathom that if the driveway is too muddy and slippery the bits with grass on them would be even friggen worse.

Is that a clever steel company?. One steel down here in ballarat had a truck bogged on a dirt road the council just spent a week fixing, the solution back a semi down the road to tow it out hello dumb f#$k, it slid into the edge an sank down and got bogged now 2 trucks stuck, They got a farmer to tow them out made a friggen mess.i heard the truck stuck during the night revving the ring out of it i drove down the road and it was foggy as buggery so i turned around and went home and didnt see the truck till morning. And council is going to send steel company a bill for road repairs

Nah it's not One steel we have one of them locally we don't need to import that sort of stupidity from NSW.

Lol, the local 1 steal left here.

And I'm going to resist making comments about one day of getting bogged.

The last time I was on a farm, they were doing a good job of smashing the crap out of the insides of a header. They spent more time crawling into the guts taking bits out to mend and putting them then they did harvesting. Final trick was to have a conflagration with 50acres left to strip.

Latest posts

Back