sparras build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finished and ready for canopy next week
fairly easy job,great results
22012012441.jpg

Good work mate looks great.
Is that liner stuff a spray on or paint on?
O'neil's did my alignment after the lift too, I thought o'neil's owned all the Goodyear centers in the hunter? Well o'neil's at Kurri did mine and had no problems.

its a spray on brad
really happy with it
wish i could say the same about wheel align
clowns wound it up almost to bumpstops
ile let it settle for a week or 2 and see oneils
std tyres are shot anyway,guess ile throw them in the growing pile of worn out crap i seem to be acumilating

Last edited:
Tub looks good. Got a mate who sprayed his tub with that stuff it's tuff as nails.

The canopy looks good Ian. I think you'll have to send me your roster so we can sort this drawer out.

Those spray on liners look bloody awesome. Canopy looks the goods too. Are the bars on the canopy level if you put something flat on them??

Those spray on liners look bloody awesome. Canopy looks the goods too. Are the bars on the canopy level if you put something flat on them??

havent put anything up there yet
they look reasonably level
i am going to fit a basket soon

today i fitted 3rd rack on cab
rhino basket
rhino tie downs for oztent
and a rhino sunshade
31012012446.jpg

31012012445.jpg

31012012447.jpg

that's a good price, i will get some, i just need a new tub first lol, too many dints scratches and dried up blood that no matter how hard i try to get it off it wont budge, so theres really no point in putting it in mine

Latest posts

Back