Starter Motor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

press

Reaction score
Gday guys,
So it would seem its time to replace a lot of bolt on good to my ute, I'm up for a starter motor now. Is this goin to be a big job, looks hard to get to. Either way has to be done, any heads up on things I should look out for or anyone know of a good place to source one? D22 ZD30 2004 Model.
Thanks

My Gf's old man had a starter replaced by Nissan, he reckons it cost him $1.3K...I nearly fell over (his was the zd d22 too).

I haven't taken a look, but if its like the TD27/QD32 then its an annoying location, but if you have a decent socket set with lots of extensions, you can get at the bolts from between the front diff/radiator, then its just a case of getting it thro the engine mount etc, line up to bolt - then its a piece of piss.

mine $525

had mine done for @525 only use a factory one, i had one put a after market few years a ago and i started to get codes along story short the ute would not fire up only turn over with the factory starter all good again

I'm just replacing mine on the ZD30 at the moment. It's a bit fiddly and takes about half an hour to get it out. Repco are selling the nine tooth Hitachi starters for $289 in Cairns.

Latest posts

Back