Stockton Dunes, who's keen.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah turns out i wont be able to make the 6th. But if that suits the rest of you ill be there next time.

Na its cool Josh, the plan was the 20th if you had it sorted. Since you have it the 20th it is.

Dave.

I just found out that the company that I do the majority of my work for are holding their christmas party on the 20th. Its in Tamworth too. :frown:

I realy cant say no, especially since they are paying all expenses for me to stay there.

I spose we could do it again after Christmas.

thats a bummer laith. Guess its down to 2. might be better to put it off till next year.

Think you may be right Josh. Not a problem Laith, I usually leave christmas shopping to the last minute. So should give a chance to look around.

Dave.

When are we gona do this then boys?

Somewhere near the end of January?

We should camp overnight so we can get on it a bit.

I am easy. Whatever suits use. I am some what single so when suits you shacked up boys.

Dave.

When are we gona do this then boys?

Somewhere near the end of January?

We should camp overnight so we can get on it a bit.

im keen to camp. end of jan ill be at lcmp tho. maybe sum time in feb. anyone able to do say watos one day an stockton the next...1st and only time ive been to stockton i got bored after a few hours

You work weekends though dont you Dave?

Is there a weekend that suits you better?

Dont even have to be a weekend for me if it suits everyone else.

haha dont worry laith...ill take it easy, well do single black diamond tracks instead of double. haha....nah im happy to do what you guys want. i realise im the outsider...haha

Latest posts

Back