Sunroof for an stx550 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fella at work had the same company fit one to a G6E Falcon. He's very happy with it - i've ridden in his car a few times and it seems really good.

I thought I'd provide an update. The Sunroof has been installed for a few months now. It has been a huge disappointment. It seems the sun-roof logic is some how getting lost and the roof will not close or function according to any of the set positions. The installer has been very helpful, but this does help when it rains and we cannot close the roof. They are also disappointed. I had thought the 900 series was a perfected product, but it seems not on the Navara 550. Monday we will be back for the 3rd time.
Do not know what to say anymore. Thinking maybe the sunroof controllers and motor should possibly be on a separate circuit. But who knows. Not sure if the problem is physical or something to do with the electronics. I suspect the electronics.

http://www.prestigesunroofs.com.au/900animation.html

I had the sun roof replaced. All is good now. Service from Prestige was excellent. Sometime shit happens.

Love the sunroof and it makes for very good ventilation on long trips.

Latest posts

Back