The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without being an arse...

1. Tony and Jason please don't close the thread it is fun for the majority of us and those who it isn't fun for we've mentioned nicely that we respect their opinion and appreciate their general input to the forum, and maybe good idea for them to stay away from threads they don't like.

2. Is there a way to stop members the minority who flag the thread or don't like it from having it appear in their updates?

Sparra, you do a good job. And if you've made a couple of friends on here, that's a good thing isn't it, and if people can't handle it, I say loud and clear piss orf. Maybe I should save people the trouble and flag my own posts

The place is still a great source of info. Theres heaps of people here who are willing to help with any questions we might have.
Threads being hijacked has always been the same here , mainly from some of the older forum members that have moved on now, It was usually friendly banter.

As I think you are saying nathan, there is a minority of new members here who instead of tyring to fit in with the forum are instead causing nothing but pointless arguments.

Anyway, this forum is still a fountain of knowledge that has saved me quiet alot on mechanic bills over the years! Plus, 99% of the people on here are a friendly bunch!

Its good to hear from a long standing member that things are pretty much as they have always been and its not as bad as a FEW would have us all believe.

Cheers.

Everyday im on here more times than i should be.im a member of a few other forums but none offer the range this one does..general info...help..helping out others where i can and the general banter..id say the "out of control" threads are what keeps me here.i dont get too involved but i love a read...like Nath said most are very sterile...info and a chuckle thats what im after.... im sure im not the only one....

I got a rash and it won't go away, even after getting new wheels it hangs around!

Oh I had that. Anti biotics, degreaser and a wire brush will get it under control in no time. Just make sure you use the anti biotics as a supository and don't get degreaser down ya jap eye or it'll cause a whole new problem

I think the random chat threads are the best thing ever. If you want to chat use them, if you need info or to ask a question then use the appropriate sections, if you don't like the chat then don't look at the treads. It's just another room in the forum and let's people express themselves. As long as the guy or girl that asks the question about the D22 EGR mod doesn't have to read ten pages of what was for breakfast to get the answer then the forum is doing its job. When I joined it was for tips and info but through the chat I got to know people a little more personally which has been refreshing. So now we have a chat room along with the D40 room and the D22 room the xxx joke room and so on. It's a good forum with a lot of good people with a lot of great knowledge with a few clowns to liven the joint up a bit. So play fair and nice and close the door when you leave.

Wtf you can say some whack shit on here but you can't use the word peni c I ll in

What's so bad about that!?

Had to write anti biotics

I got a rash and it won't go away, even after getting new wheels it hangs around!

Oh I had that. Anti biotics, degreaser and a wire brush will get it under control in no time. Just make sure you use the anti biotics as a supository and don't get degreaser down ya jap eye or it'll cause a whole new problem
It's not a ssangyong musso is it..?

Apparently only an ipoo fixes that.

Hahaahahhah

I think the random chat threads are the best thing ever. If you want to chat use them, if you need info or to ask a question then use the appropriate sections, if you don't like the chat then don't look at the treads. It's just another room in the forum and let's people express themselves. As long as the guy or girl that asks the question about the D22 EGR mod doesn't have to read ten pages of what was for breakfast to get the answer then the forum is doing its job. When I joined it was for tips and info but through the chat I got to know people a little more personally which has been refreshing. So now we have a chat room along with the D40 room and the D22 room the xxx joke room and so on. It's a good forum with a lot of good people with a lot of great knowledge with a few clowns to liven the joint up a bit. So play fair and nice and close the door when you leave.

That's the thing about common sense these days mate...

It ain't that common no more

Back