The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought some jerky at barham at a farmers market, the brand ips Nicks jerky, comes from country nsw. Chilli, honey soy and traditional, keep an eye out for it

I need to try this!!

I'm in Noosa having a nice weekend with the wife, but the nature of the role means I get an email alert on my phone when people report posts.

Play nicely please guys, I don't get paid for this job and the easiest way to fix things is with the ban stick and no-one wants that. Least of all me.

Understand that everyone is different, and doesn't necessarily conform to our expectations. It would be pretty boring if we were all the same.

Well said.

Today is sunday
I enjoyed the night off and to my surprise I dont have to clean anything up thismorning......thanks
Its monday tomorrow..
Again..
..... look..
A bacon and egg roll...........

Did you know that a panda poo's out 80 % of what it eats and panda poo should fall apart easily when picked up
So if your panda's poo is dry or too compact and doesn't fall apart easily you may need a vet........or a new panda

and here is an interesting fact..............1/3rd of all divorce filings in 2011 in the US had a reference to........wait for it...........................................facebook

Last edited:
In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand
and .Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
an ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain

Last edited:
In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand
and .Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.

This is a great concern, because they make much more sense than many of the people who have been recently seen clutching brown paper bags in Newcastle.

looks like they are all sleeping in tony................or at least still in bed:knuddel:.....or waking up on the beach.......again.....:happy_smile:

Hippopotamuses drink up to 250L of water in 24 hours

I wonder how much they go wee wees then?

I could murder a bacon egg roll... No bacon in my fridge :sad:

Oh look it's overcast

Back