The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile.... your watching your missus wash her car whilst u have a drink :p

How the f#@k did you know that, have you hacked into my security cameras?
She is doing mine next
With a bit of luck she may do me later.......after she cooks dinner......gotta give her time to unwind first:cheers!:
:cheers:
She has been at work all day
My mrs is a legend. .....................

An email I did read from Richard in the UK.I quote Thank you john for your help I have no more need for the aussie forum we found it here. The floundering is so silly.Wake up all

m

How the f#@k did you know that, have you hacked into my security cameras?
She is doing mine next
With a bit of luck she may do me later.......after she cooks dinner......gotta give her time to unwind first:cheers!:
:cheers:
She has been at work all day
My mrs is a legend. .....................

I just conned my handbrake into cleaning the nav. 7 cans down so far

Been 15 years since I did a tour of the rum factory in bundy, was the last time I drove to Townsville in 99. Mums in bundy now, so might be time for a road trip.

Bundaberg rum

Haha I got a mate we nicknamed the Rundaberg Bum cause we were bored one Saturday arvo when we were 16 and got him blind drunk on bundy rum shots. He then turned into this super human rum raged lunatic who blamed us and said it was all our fault he was so drunk while he chased us round the house with a cricket bat till we climbed up on the roof and hid to give him tine to calm down and he passed out on the couch watching TV lol

Bundy is a good drop, just not for everyone haha

Edit: it was half his idea and we didn't force feed him the shots, he took them willingly

ahh poo!! i turn my back for just one minute and i miss al the good stuff, what happened this time??

Got a few botts of bundy vintage /reserve? A few years back...nice drop..but i guzzled it like i was 16 again..turns out it was quite expensive.next time ill price check my presents on ebay.

Back