The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are too busy measuring dicks with ranger and D40 drivers

I dont need to measure my dick with others i just know it will never be bigger enough to fill you D22 drivers gobs so i dont bother :ha:

I mean how can my shitty ranger ever compete with your D22's awesomeness, after owning one for 5yrs and doing over 370k in it nothing will ever compare to the torsion bar front end, massive cabin space, all the safety features, the brilliant two speaker stereo and not to mention all the power they dont have on tap :rofl2:

I dont need to measure my dick with others i just know it will never be bigger enough to fill you D22 drivers gobs so i dont bother :ha:

I mean how can my shitty ranger ever compete with your D22's awesomeness, after owning one for 5yrs and doing over 370k in it nothing will ever compare to the torsion bar front end, massive cabin space, all the safety features, the brilliant two speaker stereo and not to mention all the power they dont have on tap :rofl2:

Dem r fighting words buddy :p lol

But seriously it's all true Hahahaha

2 speakers?! luxury, Ive been down to one speaker and a dvd player with a broken screen now for about a year . Dont forget about our wicked d22 aircon too, it sometimes creates a swimming pool in the passenger foot well to keep your pasangers feet cool.
O, and we've also got headlights designed specifically to never blind on coming traffic.

Dem r fighting words buddy :p lol

But seriously it's all true Hahahaha

yeah i hate all the room, power, torque, comfort, diff lock, traction control, being able to bolt 33's straight on with no mods, all the ground clearance, knowing that it has a 5star ancap ratting, 3'5tonne towing capacity the Ranger has, its just a terrible car to have to put up with.

A ranger could be compared with a D40 but not a D22...........entirely different class and price range

yeah i hate all the room, power, torque, comfort, diff lock, traction control, being able to bolt 33's straight on with no mods, all the ground clearance, knowing that it has a 5star ancap ratting, 3'5tonne towing capacity the Ranger has, its just a terrible car to have to put up with.

Y are you even here.if you have a ranger hey hey...... Rangers are f%@%inv tuff :):)

Are u currently touching yourself?? :p lol

Back