The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They never do.....

I'm a vet nurse and our practice is open all weekend

I had a kelpie x heeler who caught tiger snakes every summer in the backyard... Did it for years until one day one got her... She still bit the bastard near in half. Fought on for 3 days before we had to put her down... She was one tough little bitch

I respect you heaps i have two little boys i love heaps.... Lil jack russel and pure breed English staffy..... They sleep on my couch every night.. Always have :) id die with out em :):):):):) they are my kids.

Thanks ben, glad to hear. It's not the easiest job it's great to get recognition instead of people just saying we just want their money.
Sounds like a cute combination. I have a soft spot for English staffys

Thats a bit weird you should stop thinking about me and get back to work mate:ha:

Make me ;p

I had a kelpie x heeler who caught tiger snakes every summer in the backyard... Did it for years until one day one got her... She still bit the bastard near in half. Fought on for 3 days before we had to put her down... She was one tough little bitch

Lucky lucky dog for all those years. Unlucky to finally get bitten tho. We mainly only see brown snake bites here

Dogs are a mans best friend :)my boys copy everything i do.... I was pulling weeds today so they had to starts pulling weeds with there teeth and put em in the pile i had made :):):) momo and scooter there names are :):) my boys.....

I dont have the time or patience to continually manage john
He wont listen.even his mates have asked him to cool down
he has had warnings from admin recently to no avail.read back a few pages. Here he goes again...........out the fkin door this time
Its best for the forum he no longer participates
If that has upset some local qld trips I apoligise guys but enuff is enuff

Cheers

HAHAHAHA sorry but ur are correct in all u have said. Well done sir I now thy hat to u.

PS i did try and tell him a couple of times over the last few weeks.

I dont need to measure my dick with others i just know it will never be bigger enough to fill you D22 drivers gobs so i dont bother :ha:

I mean how can my shitty ranger ever compete with your D22's awesomeness, after owning one for 5yrs and doing over 370k in it nothing will ever compare to the torsion bar front end, massive cabin space, all the safety features, the brilliant two speaker stereo and not to mention all the power they dont have on tap :rofl2:

Nath even if that was true (for the record it's not) I would want a meal not a snack. ;) ;$

Back