The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off Topic Posts

HAHAHAHAHA Light goes on.......lights goes off.

You do know this thread just became a thread about off topicness.

here here, and i would just like to say for the record i have never once been guilty of talking bs in any topic and i have always remained on topic in every single one of my 7000+ post
thank you,

oh look something shiny !!
bloody hot today and we got 1.5mm of rain this morning, i think i might go skiing in japan again this feb, man im hungry i have to change the oil in my wife's Hilux before he must-,,0- what day is it??

Oh dear. Look what you dun wroted. You gots to go back and fiks dat m8 b4 sum1 sees i.t

I lurned gooder at univercity wear I dun ninja langwidges and got me quafilications as a cunning linguist.

Oh dear. Look what you dun wroted. You gots to go back and fiks dat m8 b4 sum1 sees i.t

I lurned gooder at univercity wear I dun ninja langwidges and got me quafilications as a cunning linguist.

Hahahahaha teenage girls these days. Who knows what they are saying.

We all just need to reminder that is not
FACEBOOK!

There is random chat threads on here for general chats.

Plus Gordy's chat thread.

I completely agree with what has been said.

We all have to remember this is a forum
with knowledge that even members and guests want to look at.

I am nobody special on the forum,but I myself have found it hard to look through some threads.

Everybody should get onboard and think of the forums integrity.

Thanks

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

We all just need to reminder that is not
FACEBOOK!

There is random chat threads on here for general chats.

Plus Gordy's chat thread.

I completely agree with what has been said.

We all have to remember this is a forum
with knowledge that even members and guests want to look at.

I am nobody special on the forum,but I myself have found it hard to look through some threads.

Everybody should get onboard and think of the forums integrity.

Thanks

Very true, BUT, come on mate we've all been guilty of it.

Have we all forgot about the member with the forums highest post count?? he would corrupt every single thread with out compromise or bias the take it so far left field you thought you were ready to learn how to knit not fix your nav.
I mean he hasnt been on here for almost a year and is still a few thousand posts ahead of the next on the list.

correction Krafty is 5000!!! posts ahead and hasnt been on for over a year!!

My point is the forum has always had topics go astray and it aint new and it will always happen unless you want it to become a sterile police state with admin jumpin on every post.

My point is the forum has always had topics go astray and it aint new and it will always happen unless you want it to become a sterile police state with admin jumpin on every post.
At least they don't have to approve every post before it is able to be viewed....

Have we all forgot about the member with the forums highest post count?? he would corrupt every single thread with out compromise or bias the take it so far left field you thought you were ready to learn how to knit not fix your nav. I mean he hasnt been on here for almost a year and is still a few thousand posts ahead of the next on the list.

Yes DAVE but this is not a finger pointing thing.

Shit! Police!? Where?

I have stumbled across some threads Krafty hijacked.... Dude knows how to turn shit sideways real quick and bait to keep bites coming lol

The admin team definitely do a great job and you are right about not wanting the forum to become a controlled outlet, while understandably having offensive or bullying type stuff deleted and monitored.

Look the only way to settle this is a good old fashioned duel at noon.

Please post the video and results in the appropriate threads

Back