The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point is the forum has always had topics go astray and it aint new and it will always happen unless you want it to become a sterile police state with admin jumpin on every post.

Same as we get a continuous stream of people asking the same tyre and suspension questions, there is a search function on here and it works well,

We all just need to reminder that is not FACEBOOK! There is random chat threads on here for general chats. Plus Gordy's chat thread. I completely agree with what has been said. We all have to remember this is a forum with knowledge that even members and guests want to look at. I am nobody special on the forum,but I myself have found it hard to look through some threads. Everybody should get onboard and think of the forums integrity. Thanks ⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

This is my response to all

I am no way here to start an argument with anybody.

Just looking outside the big box

Thank you

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Thank you

Nothing wrong with a good box, no argument from me, I know some threads go off topic, but all in all this place is a good place to be

Same as we get a continuous stream of people asking the same tyre and suspension questions, there is a search function on here and it works well,

yep its much easier to skip through a few posts in a thread then it is to go through 50000000 threads of "what size tyres can i fit" ect
i think that is a far bigger issue then a few light hearted posts, and especially if the person that started a thread doesnt like it they can ask admin to fix it, simples

Thank you

Mate I was just enjoying the banter that's all. Like I said it keeps things amusing and fun for all as long as it doesn't turn offensive or bullying
Hope you can see that and didn't take it the wrong way. Just a little bit of light hearted stirring

Yeah, but which size tyre is better, 235/95/14, ironman bashplates, or plasdip waterseperating catch pump? And if i fit rear lightbar tow points, then how much boost should i run?

Well done. Only two posts. As soon as I hit send I thought how long will it take for this to go off topic. :)

Yeah, but which size tyre is better, 235/95/14, ironman bashplates, or plasdip waterseperating catch pump? And if i fit rear lightbar tow points, then how much boost should i run?

ahh i see, well, basically, you need a motor bike and not a mower.

Back