The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the navara muster??? Uuummm Sparra I can't remember who said they would proxy for me :/

for the muster, we are leaving tomorrow, taking the long way
Was it steve?.........send someone a pm with your wish list, I think we have one SA guy coming....he may help?

Ye I think it was steve. Do u know who the sa person is?? And tbh I don't have anything that's on the prize list so in the million to 1 chances of me winning I don't really care what I get lol

Ye I think it was steve. Do u know who the sa person is?? And tbh I don't have anything that's on the prize list so in the million to 1 chances of me winning I don't really care what I get lol

Hey Gordy if you win the prize for biggest chatterbox. If theres no one from sa going. If you get it to Victoria I can then drop it in Adelaide. Next month

Hey Gordy if you win the prize for biggest chatterbox. If theres no one from sa going. If you get it to Victoria I can then drop it in Adelaide. Next month

But there's no prize for biggest chatterbox :(!

Wait rastik ur from vic are u going to the muster??? Lol

I don't remember his name and I have forgotten the password for our email acct
Tony?......

Weather is s@%& in melb, need a beer to warm me up. Can someone change the heavy vehicle license from 0.0 to .05 so i can :)

If the wind would bugger off we'd have a Pearla day here.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414463131.932598.jpg

Did you know a cucumber is 96% water

I guess the other 4% is cucumber?

Oh look little shit bags carrying on like a hat full of arseholes on the train

FML to drown em out I have to turn my iPod up to levels risking permanent hearing damage.

Did you know a cucumber is 96% water

I guess the other 4% is cucumber?

Oh look little shit bags carrying on like a hat full of arseholes on the train

FML to drown em out I have to turn my iPod up to levels risking permanent hearing damage.

Bahahahahahaha!!

Give the children a free kitten and red bull??

Hey sticko I reckon this one that u posted last night or something similar would look wikid right here on the bullbar in pink....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414476902.423740.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414476914.557707.jpg

Bahahahahahaha!!

Give the children a free kitten and red bull??

Maybe an adult cheetah that hasn't eaten for a week and a slab of Red Bull and see if it really does give you wings.

Kids today lol... I ain't hit 30 yet but I was more respectful when I was in my teens and if I was on public transport I didn't sit/stand in the middle of the aisle carrying on like a two-bob watch at the top of my lungs or wrestling with another said dickhead so everyone else couldn't a) get through and b) sit in peace
without having to have their ears bleed from the volume of their music to drown out the bastards

*deep breath* *big swig of froffy* *count in head 3... 2... 1* *purple face turning back to red now back to normal* *and breathe*

Rant fkn over lol

Latest posts

Back