The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe an adult cheetah that hasn't eaten for a week and a slab of Red Bull and see if it really does give you wings.

Kids today lol... I ain't hit 30 yet but I was more respectful when I was in my teens and if I was on public transport I didn't sit/stand in the middle of the aisle carrying on like a two-bob watch at the top of my lungs or wrestling with another said dickhead so everyone else couldn't a) get through and b) sit in peace
without having to have their ears bleed from the volume of their music to drown out the bastards

*deep breath* *big swig of froffy* *count in head 3... 2... 1* *purple face turning back to red now back to normal* *and breathe*

Rant fkn over lol

Hey I totally agree with ya, and I'm not 30 yet either.
I was on a train the other day and some old people got on and these kids didn't get up to let them sit down, made me so mad. The younger generation is definitely not the same as when I was growing up

It was actually a cover for a penetration in a concrete slab that had the red P painted on it so people knew what it was. So I didn't have a blank canvas to work with

Bugger! Haha Fair enough. Picasso couldn't unleash his fury bahaha
we should have pups in 6 mths
Oooh really! How exciting!!!
Oooh!! I'm watching an awning on ebay but want to know if people have the same one and find it to be good.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231371333699&alt=web

I like the look of this, don't know that I have the body though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 38
im glad someone else was having the malware problem. thought i was the only one. couldnt get on here yesterday

im glad someone else was having the malware problem. thought i was the only one. couldnt get on here yesterday

Haha ye someone posted about it on the fb d22 page, I stirred them all up and told them to get tapatalk or forum runner lol

Last edited:
I guess everyone is at or on the way to the muster? This joint has never been so quiet... Even Gordy has run out of puff or did ya fingers finally wear down to little useless nubs haha?

You know what Sh!ts me! I'm heading back out to work and get 30kms out of town and realised that I didn't put my script in and only got enough left for two days! That's 5 days short. U turn!!

All good now! But parking space will be in short supply at the time of arrival at camp because of my little delay!

Latest posts

Back