The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there you go, in four years of delivering bread to Sale I didn't think there was anything in that town worth seeing. Was that at the airport or the RAAF base?

I wont dignify the pricks by mentioning their business name online because there is too much water under that bridge but with said company we used to be a part of the hill climb events in Moe/Newborough back in about 93. I wish they'd been able to raise the money for the race venue they want at Newborough, since the Moe speedway closed many years ago this area is starving for some good motor sport venues and despite what they claim Rosedale speedway just can't cut it

The airfield bit is on the RAAF base (I am ex RAAf and there has been a small club there for 17 years, of which I am a founding member, with reduction in defence numbers how long we can keep it going is another question)

Gippsland car club actually got a new track up which is the second fooage. The old one was the track out behind Morwell and the new one (Haunted Hills) is behind Newborough so the plans did finally come to fruition. Essentially the power generation folks wanted the brown stuff under the old track. The arrangement was along the lines of the power mob built the new track itself while GCC pretty much had to stump up for everything else. It is becoming a terrific venue as they get the facilites built up and the new track itself is a real challenge. The bit where the ground just dips away out of sight into t tight uphill right hander is known as "Oh shit" corner.

I used to deliver to the RAAF base at 3:30am every morning, nearly took the main gate out one morning when they stuck a new guard on and he didn't just open the gate when he saw me coming like the rest of them did.

I don't know the whole politics behind the track at Newborough but I do know at one stage they wanted both paved and dirt circuits because the Moe Speedway club, although not having a track for about 30 years (since the highway bypass went in I believe) wanted to re-establish a speedway venue. From what I've heard they didn't get enough funds for the dirt track but got enough for the paved track to replace the Morwell one. I'm not sure if the speedway club then put money into the Rosedale speedway to bring it up to scratch but I'm fairly sure they haven't given up hope of getting their speedway back in Moe. I'd love for them to get a speedway track up and running so we can get some real sprint cars up here for a change, I think Rosedale is too small for them and Nyora for some reason has been nearly shunned by the WSSC this year.

The new track is basically Gippsland car club only. There was some talk of replacing the khanacross track that used to abut the old hillclimb but that fell over. Which was a pity as we have a seond car that we used soley for khanacross and it was a lot of fun. It has not had an outing in 18 months.

As if buying a fifth wheeler and an effie isn't expensive enough fancy having to buy another two effie's just to get to and from your camping spot. I suppose it's a good way to start your own convoy though.

It wasn't me!!!

Hahahaha good find, but I possess more than 1 brain cell, you can tell because there's heat generated in there where they both bounce around as I walk. Shame is when one smacks my right eye and makes it twitch. Wish they could do something about that ...

I know, I could move to Alabama, buy a fifth wheeler and have Jerry Springer remove one, that'd stop the other from bouncing around so much.

That's almost how my old neighbour drives his skidder through the bush, same wheels and tyres but less of them and more speed. Damn I could have been making youtube videos for the last 20 years

Latest posts

Back