The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Navara Chartrock??? :big_smile:

The only thing I love more than the idiots trying to pull it through a bank is the keyboard warriors on the youtube comments - "make the strap tight before you pull!". With a snatch strap. Right. Idiots.

Ha ha, yeah I noticed that as well.

That snatch has got all sorts of wrong written all over it.

those guys need a good fking backhand to the face

can stupidity and insanity of that calibre really exist?

he nearly got killed once with the broken snatch strap and a flying bow shackle...so then he risks the live of the guy in the other car by using his towball which you see at the end of the video is about to peel off.

common sense doesn't seem to exist...

this is one crazy rescue. don't try this at home.

YouTube - VERY professional kinetic rope snatch recovery

that shackle could have killed someone.

I'm impressed at how well the three pound shackle stood up. I like the qualifications "Tom" offers - "I've seen how they do it, I know the process". BANG.

So, what would be a better way to recover it? I think I'd be looking to dig around the back of it and use a snatch strap joined properly with the newspaper and whatnot, using something other than the towballs. Like those tow socket mounted shackles.

Unless there were two 4x4s available with proper winches and tackle blocks.

Oh gawd maybe I avoided that one deliberately. Strangely enough I remember seeing something similar when I was about 18 only it wasn't a monkey, the noises were different and the VHS tape no doubt came in a sealed bag.

Latest posts

Back