The new GU Patrol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
a few have asked to see the new ride , lol I know its not a Nav but here she is

Arb bar , snorkel , cooper st maxx's , Arb alloy rack , 2 inch lift and a few other things

:cheers!:

Have a look here

on page 11 & 12 are a few pics and there are some links on the first page to the area we will be based at.

Thought because you missed last year due to some bad luck you might like to try and come along this year.

Love it, this is what I would like to upgrade to eventually.

As your needs change a wagon suits many. Looks great Steve consider the muster I know you had work issues and lost heaps around that time. Keep an open eye here what you drive now is no concern I think many will update like you. Thank goodness you didn't get the petrol imagine the fuel bill.

As your needs change a wagon suits many. Looks great Steve consider the muster I know you had work issues and lost heaps around that time. Keep an open eye here what you drive now is no concern I think many will update like you. Thank goodness you didn't get the petrol imagine the fuel bill.

LOL no and i don't think the petrol is available any more , this gets 11 on a trip so far , but is thirsty around town , 15 sometimes 15 + but its still tight as a nuns you know what , and i went auto this time as well , needs didn't change , still a single bloke , with a g/f , just got sick of breaking things , and suspension replacments

Latest posts

Back