The V6 Diesel D40 has arrived.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky Matty, I'm still waiting for mine and i've been getting a bit cheezed of with the whole thing, The vehicle has been sitting in the melbourne compound for almost 2 weeks and i dont look like getting it anytime soon. things certainly move slow in the world of nissan.

Hopefully i may get my hands on it by the end of next week.

Cheers to all

Worm..

If it's only been in the compound 2 weeks I'd say you are still doing ok, I've had things held up between docking and delivery for 6 weeks and more and it doesn't matter how big the company receiving the stuff is hold ups are a luck of the draw.

Hi fella's looks like next week as i wont picking it up today as previously thought.

I have ordered a silver one. I would say Worm that mine probably with yours at the docks in Melbourne mate..

I should of not sold my 07 D40 last week and hung on to it a little longer.. Currently driving around in a 1 tonne 97 Rodeo... better then nothing I guess
Will keep you all informed if I hear any news

I know how you feel, mine was supposed to be a dealer wednesday but F3 freeway was closed after accident so trucks were diverted. Now friday and still not here. Maybe salesman is having a lend of me:sarcastic:

Mine is also a silver one. Oh well, maybe next week.

Hehehe. I work in the supply chain. I hear every excuse under the sun from 'suppliers' about why they can't supply - I should be used to it by now I guess :sarcastic:

:) I was with the dealer yesterday to finalise some finance paper work, while that was happening the sales manager looked how its all going at the patricks terminal and he mentioned that only 9 are going to customers. the rest are all dealer demo's

anyone not in that ring of nine will be waiting untill june/july.

ordered a silver one, it is being assembled at the docks at the moment they all come in without roll bars, roof racks etc all that gets bolted on at the dock yard, then transfered to dealer for dealer fitted options like tow bars etc.

Chris

Geez you'd reckon they would have learned from 09 when the GFC made new Nav's scarce and they stopped dealers from having too many demos in preference to selling them to customers. My guess is there is too many dealers out there who want to give themselves bragging rights by keeping demos before selling them, then in 6 months time when the hype is over they'll be throwing out the demos as cheap as the current 140KW versions.

Actually that has only happened in the last day or two (I looked recently for another reason) Just about bet you that the info pops up on the normal Navara page soon.

Hi Raziel did they give any idea when you will get it. My dealer an hour up the road from yours does not seem to be able to get much info on what is going on.

:) I was with the dealer yesterday to finalise some finance paper work, while that was happening the sales manager looked how its all going at the patricks terminal and he mentioned that only 9 are going to customers. the rest are all dealer demo's

anyone not in that ring of nine will be waiting untill june/july.

ordered a silver one, it is being assembled at the docks at the moment they all come in without roll bars, roof racks etc all that gets bolted on at the dock yard, then transfered to dealer for dealer fitted options like tow bars etc.

Chris

Well if this is right the people running nissan are bigger fools than i thought they were, i for one will not be waiting another 6 months, i have had this thing on order since october last year and was originally told it would be here early january and have been waiting ever since.

I ended up selling my old navara thinking it wouldn't be far of and have been using my fathers colorado only to have that break down on me and so now i am stuck without a vehicle which is a major pain as i live on a farm and it would take me an hour and half to walk to the nearest town, supoose i would get fit But.

Well i am expecting it next week but the dealer has not officailly said anything so it's only wishfull thinking on my part.

well had my little rant again.

cheers all

Worm..

Hi every one
Just saying hi as i am new here. I also have an STX 550 on order and I have been told I can pick up on Friday

I sold my 07 D40 Nav last Thursday to a mates brother so am now ute less for a couple of days so I am very much looking forward to taking delivery on the new rig

cheers

Matty Did you take delivery of your new car?

Geez you'd reckon they would have learned from 09 when the GFC made new Nav's scarce and they stopped dealers from having too many demos in preference to selling them to customers. My guess is there is too many dealers out there who want to give themselves bragging rights by keeping demos before selling them, then in 6 months time when the hype is over they'll be throwing out the demos as cheap as the current 140KW versions.[/QUOTE]
Well then I may look into getting one of those...
Bill

Hi Raziel did they give any idea when you will get it. My dealer an hour up the road from yours does not seem to be able to get much info on what is going on.

They didn't give me an actual day.

Wyong nissan's actual word's where "the car is at port kembla being built, patrick's promise 5 days on the dock to build then 4-5 days to deliver to the dealer"

Chris

Navaras are built in Port Kembla? Good old Aussie know-how!

Or was that salesman bullshit? Well, it's still Jen-You-Whine Aussie.

(and bloody glad my wife's name isn't Jennifer)

Built is salesman speak for "getting the bits added that we don't even trust our own mechanics to install".

Latest posts

Back