They cant be serious!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it! If i was in the market for an all wheel drive hybrid sedan with a massive boot, that styling wouldnt put me off.
Looks like a pretty useless ute though.

I notice they're working on the approach and departure angle issues of the current Triton.

Does it look like they've integrated the tub with the cabin? What about people who want a tray - I guess they'll buy elsewhere.

Yeah but then your gonna have to start making shielas that drive the manly d22 wear a cod-piece or something, lol.

Like i said before though, if i dont look at it as a ute or a 4x4, i actually dont mind the streamlined shape of it.

Yeah but then your gonna have to start making shielas that drive the manly d22 wear a cod-piece or something, lol.

Like i said before though, if i dont look at it as a ute or a 4x4, i actually dont mind the streamlined shape of it.

Feck that!! Keep your cod-piece for yourself! Lol

And ye I agree it looks ok if u don't class it as a 4by lol

Sheesh, did Mitsubishi's designer die or just start taking drugs, lol i'm sure if they ever do produce it, it will lose a lot of the crazy design elements that make it look so futuristic and hopefully those hideous light strips and mags.

Latest posts

Back