They say it happens in 3's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Dave I had to go out for a drive in the rain to wash the ute, I got cow shit up the side of it last night and it was easier to let the rain do it's job that wash it in the drive way. Actually I had to go and offload some inks and toners to a client the cow shit wash was just a bonus I really didn't think it would come off by just driving on wet roads. Stop working day time hours and we can have better bullshit sessions.

Sorry, my work load changes everyday, I only find out the night before how much is on.

Got much on mate ?

Dave.

Yeah right now I have, of course if I took out the jobs I'm suppose to be doing around the house I'd have half the workload. I'm off to a clients house now to pick up a computer and bring it home to work on. You'll have to abuse yourself for a while again tonight Dave (I know you can do it)

My new filly.

14102010116.jpg

14102010117.jpg

You should name it D22 (only a little bit of horsepower)

When do you start milking it? Oops wrong farm animal :smile:

From all the reports we down here have been hearing about your weather up there I'd have thought any pictures would have had the horses in floaties and water wings but that ground look fairly dry.

Squeak seems to have disappeared maybe we should rename the thread to They say it happens in 4's.

Krafty, I wish you would have kept that to your self mate.

Well you're right. Fitted new radiator and guess what either blown head gasket or cracked head beep beep beep!

So I have put a flush through the system that stays in for 200 ks then drain it out and going to try copper base 'cami weld' to see if it's a quick fix till i can save up some $$.

Has anyone tried it and worked??

Oops, feel free to attack me an beat me up to make yourself feel better squeak.

In my experience quick fixes don't work, atleast not for long but sometimes it's all you can do.

Don't take that as a recommendation though just kick me for making the 4th happen and we will call it quits.

Stay down be buggered I'm running away, I'm going to pick my missus up from the bus stop, you wait till I tell her what you did. She'll demand you be stopped from hair cuts and perms for atleast a month.....awe who am I kidding she will offer to help you!

Yeh Dave, thats in the GU. It has the ZD30. Done all the mods and even though i shut her down with in a minute of tank going obviously was too late. The temp gauge and pyro gauge read good.

She bubbling away in radiator and over flow bottles :( Also have to fill it up every morning any where from 500mls to 1.5 lts. So not good.

Latest posts

Back