They say it happens in 3's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeak81

Reaction score
Well this afternoon the top radiator tank packed it in and then the starter motor in my patrol shit itself. So i ask you this what is the 3rd thing.

Hopefully you've already put on your flame-retarded undies, so you won't have to worry about that when someone lights a match at a Mexican restaurant. Or just don't eat Mexican for a while.

LOL. Well the nav was last week now the troll. Can i borrow your 4 leaf clover for a while. I will give it back after Krafty gives you a new 'dew'. rofl

Tony doesn't like my haircuts so he brought his own salon.

I predict rain for you tonight, is that good enough for number 3. (it's gotta be better than a number 2)

Don't go down any creek if you're waiting for number 3 you might drown and stir stirring you while you not here would be pointless.

I gave up shaving heads...well the whole head anyway

Long enough for someone to get up there with a video, we could have a chance winning Australia's Funniest Home Video's if you make it a good one.

Dammit there goes my chance to win those two Mitus 4wd's that AFHV are giving way. Spoil Sport!!

Poor old Dave is awful quiet lately, he's either copped a real good dose of the flu or he's copped a good dose of something else we don't want to talk about so maybe the pink dress wont go too well with his red nose and puffy eyes.

Hope Dave is feeling better soon. Not as fun stirring him when he's not around.

I'm thinking of putting a full alloy radiator in the troll. Any ideas??

troll.gif

Personally I can't see why they live predominantly under bridges which often have free flowing water and their whole attitude is one of grumpiness and meanness so keeping them cool isn't required, but each to their own I guess.

Poor old Dave is awful quiet lately, he's either copped a real good dose of the flu or he's copped a good dose of something else we don't want to talk about so maybe the pink dress wont go too well with his red nose and puffy eyes.

Hope Dave is feeling better soon. Not as fun stirring him when he's not around.

I'm thinking of putting a full alloy radiator in the troll. Any ideas??

Cheers guys, still got the flu. Better then what I was but still trying to fully flick it.

Oh and Squeak sell the D21 and get a D22.

Dave.

We've already established that she is a girl with brains Dave so lets face it she's not getting in a D22 :eviltongue:

Can we still laugh at you and your big puffy eyes and red snotty nose Dave?

Latest posts

Back