This is why i love this site!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4BYFOR

Reaction score
We'll I all I have to say is thanks to everyone here for your opinions and input over the years. As a navara owner I found this site to be so educational as well as informative and it's been great! All the mods that have been tried, tested and failed it's been the best source of information around.. So a big shout out to the site admins and everyone who wants to help each other out like it should be, so thanks and keep the mods, repairs and experiences coming! I would also like to wish everyone here a safe and happy Christmas and new year! :)

+1

The mods on this site have dine a fantastic job. Also big thanks to everyone who has input and helped someone out. I came as someone knowing nothing about navaras and i still dont know everything but love helping people out when i can.

Merry Christmas to all and have a safe holiday

Me too!
Truck is still pretty stock, because it does what I need, but its great to be able to sound out options, learn cheats (like the door switches on the 22) and generally enjoy the site.
It's only because people invest their time, and make an effort.

Merry Christmas all

Agree and second all those comments. The amount of cash that I have saved through not having to take my Nav back to Nissan or to a mechanic from the knowledge gained from the great people on this site is fantastic. A big Marry Christmas from me to all the members and admin of a great forum. Stay safe and get dirty wether offroad or at home :). (Both options are good). I will get to start my build thread in the new year also as I have just been made redundant after 20 years in the same job. (not a bad thing). And I am having January off. So some new and exciting challenges ahead in the new year for me anyway.

Cheers

Marry Christmas all - great site great people ! take care and be safe and all the best for the new year - cheers me'n'woofa :)

Latest posts

Back