This weeks Poll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Dave do a poll this week?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Matt76

Reaction score
Seeing as how Dave gets stuck doing all the polls, I thought its only fair I do one.

Sooo......

This weeks poll is: Should Dave do a poll this week?

I know I know, you don't all have to thank me, I am just here to get the important questions answered. :thank_you2:

Atleast it wasn't should Dave and Krafty stop talking crap because we all know the result would be 100% in favour of keeping such scintillating chatter going :sarcastic:

:dancing::thank_you2::rock:

We need a throw's hand in the air cheering smilie.

I actually thought of a Poll last night driving around. Cant remember it though.

Ill think of it tonight.

Cheers Matt.

I actually thought of a Poll last night driving around. .

If it's anything like the thoughts I used to have driving around in the wee hours of the morning then it's not for a site like this!!

If it's anything like the thoughts I used to have driving around in the wee hours of the morning then it's not for a site like this!!

My wife get my little words of wisdom via txt message when i get stuck in the truck. Roses are red violets are blue, The rest i am not sharing with you:to_pick_ones_nose::lol:

I was always disappointed that after some many years of driving trucks at all hours of the day and night on some of the loneliest roads I never once saw a UFO. Atleast if I'd seen a UFO and tried to tell people the story it would have been more believable than some of the other crap my bored mind would come up with.

It's probably not a good thing to admit how far a bored truckies mind wanders at night but it's true, no matter what speed you drive at at some point the mind wanders and you begin thinking about the weirdest shit.

I am to busy watching for kangaroo's and wombats.

Only animal I seen last night was a bush rat running across the road.

Almost hit a few horses and cattle in my time, not fun at 100km/h.

Pfft you noobie :ha:

It's called multitasking, stupid thoughts, watching for wildlife and livestock and driving straight (well sort of).

I do multitask some what.

Actually listening to the radio and driving.

I was on the phone for a hour last night to a chick while working.

It somewhat held me up though, all good as I finished late.

I got to grab a feed from the bakery, the chick who works there is smoking hot. I dont mind getting home late on wednesday mornings.

I used to get free coffee and doughnuts from Doughnut King on my last bread run, the chick wasn't overly hot but free food and drinks made up for it

^ Yeah I know a few chicks that work at the local donut king.

Sometimes get free stuff.

I used to get free coffee and pies at one of the servos but trust me that wasn't a looks thing either!

Latest posts

Back