Toolangi 18th Dec Confirmations please.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Of the next three Sats which would you prefer?

• 27th Nov

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 4th Dec

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 18th dec

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HELLO MODS!!!! OI OVER HERE!
COULD YOU PLEASE NOW ALTER THREAD TITLE TO " Toolangi night run 18th Dec"

Jase your right depending on turn out we will split into 2 or 3 groups.

No real need to list bits and pieces. Enough recovery equipment and bits and pieces will be on hand. Bog stock vehicles will be catered for and so don't worry about the details.

Woody has a D40, 2" lift kit, 32" muddies, 12K pound winch, snorkle, 4x HID driving lights, heaps of recovery gear and RH shovel.

i think thats a good start at least. oh, a UHF radio and a pair of cheap hand helds as well.

50mm body and 50mm suspension lift,32 muddies,winch,snorkle,recovery gear,uhf and hand helds and driving lights....and Woody tagging along behind to pull me out

:sarcastic:

I'll pay that ... thats the best (mis)quote of the year ...

32'' mickey ts ,uhf,spotties,snorkel,12k winch,recovery kit,new cv and drive shaft in the front:rock:

2 speaker stereo, 4 wheels and a new rear canopy window! Oh, and a UHF so I can listen to what all the blokes with the big tyres and suspension are up to while I'm stuck somewhere!!
Alright I'm trying... spotties soon, then reco gear, then snorkel, then suspension.....

2 speaker stereo, 4 wheels and a new rear canopy window! Oh, and a UHF so I can listen to what all the blokes with the big tyres and suspension are up to while I'm stuck somewhere!!
Alright I'm trying... spotties soon, then reco gear, then snorkel, then suspension.....

SNORKLE first digby - best looking mod U can ever do to a 4x4. i reckon a 4be looks naked without one ... :rock:

Have you done rocky track before.I have done it on the dirt bike up and down an it isa bastard

Yep it's a beauty, Probably 4-5 years since I last did it in a mud truck.

I'll get up there early and scout if it's suitable for some of the guys with raised suspension, I don't think a stocker would go up it with out some underbody damage.

Latest posts

Back