Tough dog Springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
Howdy lads , just an update , 60,000 ks on the tough dog 2 inch lift , the front shocks and bushes are flogged out ,

Is it just the bushes or both?

Zordo said to me you will only get around that sort of Kms out of bushes in the front of IFS 4x4's if you do allot of off road work, But not the shocks, they should go for much longer.

How much off road driving have you been doing Steve?

Is it just the bushes or both?

Zordo said to me you will only get around that sort of Kms out of bushes in the front of IFS 4x4's if you do allot of off road work, But not the shocks, they should go for much longer.

How much off road driving have you been doing Steve?

Hi Nathan
not a great deal , but huge country miles , and i didn't realise when i created the header for this it added springs , the springs are fine , and the shocks should last a bit longer too , but as my suspension bloke said , your better replacing the whole strut now then to do another 30 and find the bushes still good but the shocks shot , so aim not sure what i will do yet , but to tough dogs credit , they sent me 2 new sets in the mail gratis

and can one of the modds please change the heading of this to tough dog struts , kiss kiss

Back