Tub lights.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aidos

Reaction score
Hello again everyone,

Just wondering what the best way to wire up led lights or led strips in the tub.

Need help to see in the dark. ps how hard is the job!

Hard is how hard you make it....

A few strip lights wired to a 12volt source in the tub a piss easy. Strip light wired to a switch in the cab not so easy

Not to bright with all this.. haha. Still need to put dual batteries in so what would be the best products to use?

Again Depends on what your after........ I'll show you my set up

I dont have a duel battery set up yet.

rear lights.jpg

Plug and Play to a 12volt power pack with cig lighter........ Works well and took no time to do.

One light out put.jpg

This is the out put out of one light. You can work with it but noway in hell can face and get things out of the tub. But I love them none the less. One day will get them wired to a switch in the cab.

Strip lighting is the way to go. I ran it around the tub left and right side and under back window then to the cig lighter in car. I only use it when out fishing so it does the job...

Personally I would get the second battery installed first. If it goes in the tub, wiring lights becomes so much easier as a switch panel can be run straight off it

Another question best way to get into the cab through the fire wall? Just had a lookzie couldnt find any holes. (Always the problem..)''

Also the best place to screw down the isolator?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back