Under Tub Dual Battery Bracket/Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G.Robbo

Reaction score
I have a D40 STX and want to mount the battery under the tub.

Does anyone know of a battery bracket/tray that does this? If so can you post pics of your setup and a link to the product?

Cheers, Robbo

If you check out my garage, you'll see that I made one that fits up under the passenger side of the tub, just in front of the rear axle. Sorry, I didn't take any measurements, but it does take a N70ZZ battery or its equivalent. It was fairly expensive, being built from scrap, and I consumed a carton whilst constructing it!

If you check out my garage, you'll see that I made one that fits up under the passenger side of the tub, just in front of the rear axle. Sorry, I didn't take any measurements, but it does take a N70ZZ battery or its equivalent. It was fairly expensive, being built from scrap, and I consumed a carton whilst constructing it!

Nice. I'm thinking of doing something similar although I might consider attaching it to the chassis rather than the tub floor. Is yours connected to a battery management system or just stand alone?

Cheers

Nice. I'm thinking of doing something similar although I might consider attaching it to the chassis rather than the tub floor. Is yours connected to a battery management system or just stand alone?

Cheers

It just runs in parallel to the original battery, through a Redarc isolator.

Latest posts

Back