Vasectomy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To snip or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah... the funniest one I've seen on the highway was a woman in a commodore ute had a pair of tits hanging off instead hahahahahahah I lost it then

Had the female vet out at work last cutting a bulls nuts. As she finished cutting them out she holds the aggetts
up and says you know I have trouble getting guys to go out with me. Well f$#k me I wonder why love

Looking at the size of some of the ones you can buy I would have to add more boost and a meth kit to the nav just to get it moving if they are made of steel.

Hahahahah fair enough lol. Haven't looked that closely at them lol
Didn't realise you could get different sizes lol

Yep lol. They'd make the back of a nav sag being all the way back there hahahahah. Make the driver look like they have balls of steel lol
You wouldn't wanna take them off road hahahahha

In all seriousness guy's,
I am going in this Thursday for endoscopy(through the private system) as the public system sucks. I have been bleeding for awhile, and its time I got it sorted. All my wife and I hope is its not the big C word. I am just too bloody young to go out like this.

:-;

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Good luck mate. You will feel good laying on your stomach with your legs spread and tucked up.
Best of luck. My wife had one back in February as a follow up to a gall bladder op. Had to remove a stone they missed

Thanks very much guys,
To be honest I am shit scared at the moment, but I have been told to roll with the punches, I AM SHIT SCARED WHAT THEY WILL FIND.,:-( sad time for POCOYO ........

Hope all goes well, Geoff.

Sparra ... if you ever want to get it reversed, they sell radiator hoses in all good auto parts stores. Might be a big of a tight fit for ya, but at least you won't be shooting blanks any more!

In all seriousness guy's,
I am going in this Thursday for endoscopy(through the private system) as the public system sucks. I have been bleeding for awhile, and its time I got it sorted. All my wife and I hope is its not the big C word. I am just too bloody young to go out like this.

:-;

Good luck Geoff. I nursed my Mum through it, luckily it was caught relatively early and she's fine now. At least you're on the ball with it.
All the best.
Amy

Latest posts

Back