Vic Roll call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been one to go off topic but there is a first for everything.

Mort: There is a guy on ebay who quite a few people here have brought stuff from his ebay name is something like autoelecau. There is a hate page about the guy on the web that lists his address at 259 Main St but I don't remember seeing an autoelec shop there. Interested is going down to see the guy (because I don't believe internet hate threads) do you know if there is an auto shop of any kind there?

There is at the water tower in Bairnsdale i think its called Bairnsdale Electrics, or it could be Bairnsdale Auto Electrics. I have bought heaps off then never had a problem always fast delivery and always gives me a call if there is any problems.

I'm in Wallan... Nice and close to Mt Dissapointment.
Also, Krafty,
I have purchased a few electrical components from autoelecau (Ctek dcdc charger, wiring, etc) and have never had a problem with them so far.

I want to go and see the guy and talk about a few things he's selling but I'm yet to confirm that the address on the hate page is correct and I'm not making a special trip down there to find it's not there. My parents are driving through Bairnsdale today so I might get them to check since that's their usual fuel stop.

Latest posts

Back