Vic Roll call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephen is my name. I live at Warragul and also have a property at Yinnar South.
I have been a member of the Latrobe Valley 4WD club for nearly 10 years.

There is a 4wd club down here? Only kidding there is lots of clubs down here that anti-social bastards like me don't join.

One of our farms is near Yinnar, it's actually in Budgaree but less people know where that is than know where Yinnar is.

I've got clients in Moe but they can't read so it's not a huge issue how harsh I am.

Enjoy the bush will be nice and wet out there today after the rain we had last night

Just for that there will be three more clones by the end of the day, by the end of the week I'm moving 20 of them to the Healesville area :eviltongue:

:welcome:

All you forum members from Gippsland should check out the thread 'VNOG - forum meet up' and lock it in the diary. Would be great to catch up - even for you Mr unsociable KraftPg!
Sossel - I too was a member of LV 4WD but for some reason I didn't renew this year.
Love the Moe/Morwell debate -however I fail to see the difference! Ha ha ha. :sarcastic:

All of Gippsland to me is MOE eccept for lakes and swan reach,and Krafty the gun is loaded.
I will have to get onto superior cruiser as I think he is very keen to get a shot off.lol
It is officially open Krafty pg season.lol

Love the Moe/Morwell debate -however I fail to see the difference! Ha ha ha. :sarcastic:

The official footwear of Morwell isn't the moccasin and Morwell is rich because it's got a Centerlink Office.

I can't come out and play with the big boys I'm scared my D40 will get dirty and need pulling out of the carpark.

Oh and of course my clients in Morwell can actually read so I don't want to offend them by putting them in the same low class as Moe people.

Latest posts

Back