#Vic# Sat 6th or Sun 7th West Gippsland

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which day suits?

• Saturday 6th

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Sunday 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The base for the Nav run including camping will be "The Springs". Haven't looked at the map to see where that is but I'm sure you'll find a patch of ground to call your own.

Put a call out for a Patrol down the road to attend - no word yet.
Knackers with the Bravo is whining that his tyres are bald and he hasn't finished his MQ yet.

If your down South East we can meet you for a quick bite and a cup of coffee at the Larbatouche BP at about 7:00 am?

Working on that meself. Have located a 5 star Bedouin just got to get Knackers to dig it out and hand it over!
Where are you thinking for a camp site Ian?

If i get an early finish from work on friday i will probably hit the road in the arvo and camp at Walhalla,if not Labatouche at 7,i think Aido is leaving Sat morning.

Haven't heard from Shagger down the road - different Knackers. Bloke I work with also known as Knackers sorry.

Discussion completed here at home. No camping this weekend.
Day trip Sat only

Meet Walhala 8:30 - depart from there 9:00.
Will be passing by Labaertouch BP about 7 if you want to meet up there 08.
Bear in mind Moe is 40 mins from Walhalla.

Meet Walhala 8:30 - depart from there 9:00.
Will be passing by Labaertouch BP about 7 if you want to meet up there 08.
Bear in mind Moe is 40 mins from Walhalla.

no worries, I'll do my best to get to meet you at labertouche, otherwise I'll meet you guys at Walhalla, I'll call on UHF 18 on the way there. I've finally added an avatar pic so you'll know to look out for a white D40 with a stainless steel shovel.

Looking forward to it.
Many PM's going back and forth.
Maps have been scrutinised and we have all day so it will definitely be good one with great weather forecast. Wouldn't mind having a gig around Walhalla township before we head off.

Hey Aido, are you getting my PM's?. When I look at the sent message box it is empty?. Not sure why.

Latest posts

Back