#Vic# Sat 6th or Sun 7th West Gippsland

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which day suits?

• Saturday 6th

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Sunday 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks Aido and Ange for organizing a top day out! And great to meet you Ian. Top people, I recommend more Vic members come and join in for some great social 4WD
, I would like to go back to check out Aberfeldy and Jericho. Adrian lets get some muddies before we head back so we can keep up with Ian!
(Maybe camp down on the flats?)

I'm keen as, need to get out more often, although I've developed a transfercase leak around the front shaft,(big puddle under the car this morning) hopefully can get it fixed asap.

How about a night run through Lerderberg?

Thanks Aido and Ange for organizing a top day out! And great to meet you Ian. Top people, I recommend more Vic members come and join in for some great social 4WD
, I would like to go back to check out Aberfeldy and Jericho. Adrian lets get some muddies before we head back so we can keep up with Ian!
(Maybe camp down on the flats?)

I'm keen as, need to get out more often, although I've developed a transfercase leak around the front shaft,(big puddle under the car this morning) hopefully can get it fixed asap.

How about a night run through Lerderberg?

Organize the night run, or anything else and I will do everything to be there.
:party:

Latest posts

Back