VNOG Deddick Trail and Snowy River area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought i'd toy with a new date on this one to see if we can get some more interest, as at the moment it looks like just 2-3 cars tops. If we move the date to March 4-6 would this suit any better? What do you think Woody?

I'm very keen to do this trip but wouldn't be able to go until after April due to unforeseen work constraints.

Just thought i'd toy with a new date on this one to see if we can get some more interest, as at the moment it looks like just 2-3 cars tops. If we move the date to March 4-6 would this suit any better? What do you think Woody?

i've got the boss's permission for the february date ... and might have a co-driver to come with as well. (ie boys weekend away)

I'd like to keep the FEB date if possible Docp ...

Just a bump.....Was looking at updating the VNOG Blog.
Is this one still on or has it been rescheduled?
So far I see Matty and Woody as a goer.
There is some interest so perhaps an April or May date might be better for greater attendance...?

Normally its December and January that are booked out for most on the social calendar but speaking for myself this year it has been Feb through March with every weekend booked solid.

Aido

At this stage i'm now going to Collins Hut (Near Dargo) on this coming weekend - with a couple of cars from the www.vfwdc.com club that i'm a member off.

docp looks like going the following weekend instead to deddick trail.

Yeah let's reschedule it. I think i'll head somewhere a bit closer to home the following weekend. I'm out for the weekend of April 9-10 and Easter.

I'm keen on this trip but am waiting on the Tracking schedule for 2011 before I can commit to dates.

I know I am out for 16/17 April.

:bump:

Any further interest in this.

What dates are you thinking of Matt?

I only suggested 14/15 May to get some discussion.

I'm very keen to tag along.

I can do any of these weekends: 26-27 Mar, 16-17 Apr and any weekend in May after the first one.

hay guys this is my back yard so ill be keen to tag along if u like but if the dates are good cos im going on my hunnymoon for 3 weeks at the end of march going driven up through the center

:ball:

I'll keep trying............Last chance......21 & 22 May. Does that suit the majority?

Importantly - Does that suit you docp1980?

The interest seems to be from
docp1980 (who I vote to lead the trip!) - confirmed
Heata
Leprechaun
Aido
case84 - confirmed
Ridgie - confirmed
Gaz 85 - added.
Onlock - added

Possibles:
WoodyD40 - added
scottybobcat - added

Anyone else? Anyone to be deleted -subject to a date being secured.

:feedback:

Last edited:
:ball:

I'll keep trying............Last chance......21 & 22 May. Does that suit the majority?

Importantly - Does that suit you docp1980?

The interest seems to be from
docp1980 (who I vote to lead the trip!)
WoodyD4O
Heata
Leprechaun
Aido
case84
Ridgie

Anyone else? Anyone to be deleted -subject to a date being secured.

:feedback:

I would be keen to tag along on this one, thats if you want me.:big_smile:
Cant seem to get on anything else so id better get in early.

im keen. chuck me on the list as a definate as long as its more than a month away. ill make time for 4x4ing

Latest posts

Back