VNOG Deddick Trail and Snowy River area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ball:

I'll keep trying............Last chance......21 & 22 May. Does that suit the majority?

Importantly - Does that suit you docp1980?

The interest seems to be from
docp1980 (who I vote to lead the trip!)
WoodyD4O
Heata
Leprechaun
Aido
case84
Ridgie

Anyone else? Anyone to be deleted -subject to a date being secured.

:feedback:

Should be fine with me.

yeah them dates are good from me il be back from my trip through da center

yeah them dates are good from me il be back from my trip through da center

Thanks case84 - looking forward to the pics & trip report - but not about everything - what happens on the honeymoon stays on the honeymoon!

yeah mate i cant wait to head of gettin the nav all sorted hahahaha not evey thing is on for show

Ridgie ... thanks for the PM about the re-scheduled trip.

Just spoke to the MRS and she checked the calander at home .. i've also checked my 4wd club calander, and it looks like no clash's anywhere.

Soooooo ..... The Woody family will be trying very hard to attend this trip !!!!

I will just keep editing to update this list.
Closing date is 25 March 2011

21 & 22 May.

Travelling:
docp1980 (who I vote to lead the trip!) - confirmed
Heata
Leprechaun
Aido
case84 - confirmed
Ridgie - confirmed
Gaz 85 - added & confirmed.
Onlock - added & confirmed.

Possibles:
WoodyD40 - added
scottybobcat - added

Last edited:
good good just 1 thing to check out to c if the gates are still open

Ok, so looks like this trip is a goer for May 21st - 22nd. At the moment we have the following crew attending:

docp1980
Heata
Leprechaun
Aido
case84
Ridgie
Gaz 85
Onlock
WoodyD40
scottybobcat

Can all mentioned above please confirm if they are definitely in? 10 cars is alot to move in one convoy (as I learned on the high country trip and that was with 8) so it might be best to stagger this in two groups based upon the equipment everyone has. I'll put up details of the trip closer to the date.

Cheers!

i'm now a 50/50 chance - i'm booked to do a training course (Chain Saw Cert II) and that weekend is one of 2 weekends for the practical - the other weekend is mothers day weekend (which the boss lady says i cant do)

so i'm in negotiation with boss lady atm - and the 4wd club is trying to change the 2 choices for the practical as well.

Im back from my huneymoon done 11500kms but im still keen for another drive count me in

Latest posts

Back