VNOG Deddick Trail and Snowy River area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southern tk has just enuff room to turn around in even then u need to drive in the river or in the sand to do it playground rd the good camp sopt has been closed so no good there the best spot to fit every body in with heaps of room is at tambo xing on the right hand side of the road a big green flat spot right on the river u can c it from the road

Southern tk has just enuff room to turn around in even then u need to drive in the river or in the sand to do it playground rd the good camp sopt has been closed so no good there the best spot to fit every body in with heaps of room is at tambo xing on the right hand side of the road a big green flat spot right on the river u can c it from the road

Sweet as, that campsite sounds like the go mate.

Good work lads. I'm sure we all appreciate case84's local knowledge - and it will be a bonus for this trip. Thanks mate.

docp1980 - looking forward to a great trip Matt - thanks for organising.

Let's show off our bling!

Thanks Matt for putting this one up, and thanks Case for the local knowledge!

Judging by the current forecast looks like we might get wet.

Hey guys.
Still here. Just very busy.
Have had e-mails and phone calls "are you coming this weekend?" "Whats this weekend?...."
Too much on at the moment and laying low on the social side while I get things sorted.
Going to get hold of one of Scotty's excavators to bury the bodies if it keeps going the way it is at work.

Have a great weekend and see ya's out there soon

Another great VNOG trip. Well done lads. Matt - YOU ARE THE TRIP MASTER!

Case84 - great to meet you on Friday night and thanks for all your help and for passing on some great advice. Man.......I hope I don't see another D22 with ride height like yours too soon - looks great and I'm keen to look down that path but I must keep check of the priorities!!!

Matt, Heata & Kep & Hugo, Kyle & Bell, Scotty & Kendal and the man Glen - thanks for a great weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed myself (except for that short firey moment - but thanks for the first aid!)

No doubt the lads will have more to say, together with some pics.

Last edited:
Great trip thanks to all who made it. Good on you Matt for posting this one up back in Jan. Hope your hand heals up quick Daz.

Comments of the trip from my 6 yr old co-driver.
As we drive up a massive steep hill, and the snorkle is screaming at 4000rpm "Told you we should have got a D40 dad"
As I wait on the other side of a bog hole, for Kyle aka ONLOCK "What are you waiting for Dad?"
"I just want to make sure Kyle gets through mate"
"He'll be fine Dad, hes got a D40"

Well I got home about half an hour ago, very long day. Ill try and get abit of a trip report and a couple of pics tomorow night. Cheers for another great weekend away boys

Yep, awesome trip, Haunted Stream certainly was more challenging than when I drove it in November last year! Looking forward to the snow trip in a few weeks time!

:rock:Not a prob Good to c u guys had fun how was the tracks i sent u on. bet fill me in with all what happened anyone get stuck or any damage

Kendall and I got home just after midnight because the Nav died on the way home.
The transfer case switch shorted my dash out and the alternator stopped charging because of it and when the batteries went flat we were stuck so out came the tow truck for a free lift home.
Glenrang me just before and he is in hospital with a burst apendix and going into surgery shortly,lucky it didnt happen in the high country

Not good mate. Hope that you can sort the electical issue. More importantly that Glen comes good quickly, send him my best wishes.

Latest posts

Back