VNOG Gold detecting weekend.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:top:
I'm in!

What do mean picks and shovels? Cant we hire someone to do that?
:cheers!:

You have to be very experienced to hear the signal of gold any deeper than 12 inches, so you won't have to dig too deep.

And a hot tip is not to wear steel capped boots!

suppose i should not be a lazy prick since i live in maryborough and try come along depend on the work roster.

And some needs to organise the girl from the shopping center booth where they buy gold jewelery from unsuspecting saps, you want to make sure you get the best possible price for your gold :big_smile;

someone bring a generator and a TV so we can watch the footy on friday and saturday night around the campfire,with a stack of cold cans...mmmm

My plan was to go up Friday afternoon, Camp the night somewhere in Paddy's SF. Book the detector for Sat morning, fossick all day Sat, go to the Pub for a counter meal or cook a camp roast Sat night.

Depending on how we go Sat(nugget count) or weather, either stumble through the bush for another half day on Sunday or just sleep in and cook up a big brekky then head home.

Lets have a show of hands on who keen, so I can book the metal detectors..

Is this still April 8-10? If so I'll let you know ASAP, may have other plans but not confirmed yet... This time, definitely bring the gum boots!!

Yes April 8-10.

I wouldn't wear gumboots you'll need to walk 5-10k's over fairly rugged terrain.

Latest posts

Back