VNOG high country snow trip - Queen's Birthday long weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like the trip is at capacity now:

docp1980
Heata
Ridgie
Leprechaun
Scottybobcat
Onlock
Case84
Gaz 85

Maybe - Aido

If anyone can't make it, just post up as soon as you know so anyone else keen can take your place.

Dave is deffinately coming down from Newcastle for this trip aswell.I will be picking him up from the airport a day or so before and then we will work out who's car he is going in.I will have Kendall with me and possibly a mate,but if my mate doesnt come he will jump in with me.

not sure if the missus is coming at this stage if she doesnt he can come in mine

Is it too late to put MY name on the list ?
might be a father/son trip - leaving the boss lady at home to have a 'free' weekend.

Well it looks like we've got a very large crew for this trip now. Will definitely be separating this into two groups that can travel around 2 hours apart. I think we will have to say no more vehicles allowed now due to the size of the campsites. Confirmed are:

docp1980
Ridgie
Heata
Leprechaun
case84
gaz85
scottybobcat
onlock
V fighter
WoodyD40

If anyone cannot make it then please post up ASAP to allow someone else the chance to take your place.

Ok, after looking at who is coming and knowing most of the people/vehicles, i've split the 10 of us into two groups as follows:

Group 1 leaving at 8:30am Saturday morning:

docp1980
Heata
Ridgie
Leprechaun
Gaz85

Group 2 leaving at 10am Saturday morning:

scottybobcat
WoodyD40
Onlock
V fighter
case84

I'll put up trip plans closer to the date. I will lead group 1, and if anyone from group 2 wants to put their hand up to lead that group please feel free.

That works for me. Have you posted where we are thinking of camping friday night? I cant see it?
Also If we are looking at chain hire, would anybody be interested in me seeing if I can get a group discount? I have some contacts in Mansfeild.

I'm okay with that Doc. With the numbers going someone needs to make decisions.

With the early start I'll be heading up Friday night.

Bulk hire of chains is good for me.

Should be good for the groups to catch up each night to talk over the days events.

sure you dont want a d40 in each group mate, it will keep the appearances up in photos lol

Have I been demoted have I lol

Perhaps you have been promoted to Trip Master of Group2 - which could be made up of those who travel faster than us in our lazy D22's!!!! Plus I reckon there's very little chance of you being ready to go at
8.30am. :sarcastic::big_smile:

ahahah not wrong there daz, i was a lil surprised to wake up and still hear people snoring.

Latest posts

Back