Want to put 33" but how??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here here! Also keep your truck/car/bike looking neat tidy respectable and not over the top and you will again hugely decrease unwanted attention and possible problems.

In regards to the original question, fitting a bull bar will allow a good wheel tech to pull the wheels forward and stop them rubbing, no hammers or heat guns required.

G,day NA R3,

Never a word spoken so true!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Hey guys, just have a question with 33inch tyres debate

If you can only increase a total of 50mm from standard, can you drop a rim size and go up two tyre size? Example standard d22 has 16inch rim with 31's
I have 15inch rims with 33's a total increase of only 1inch
Am I legal ??

If you can only increase a total of 50mm from standard, can you drop a rim size and go up two tyre size? Example standard d22 has 16inch rim with 31's
Am I legal ??

It's based on the diameter of the tyre not anything to do with the rims

Am I legal ??

lolwut?

32's are legal in QLD as are the body lifts... I am with Just car Insurance and have all of my mods covered with an agreed value of 34000Thou and I pay 70/M for full comp... Ive asked them if they would cover 33's and they have said yes. You have to look outside of the main insurers

Latest posts

Back