We live in hope

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those bunch of pricks

See we do agree on politics,

I can't stand them, local, state and federal, I personally believe most are there to feather there own nest. Whilst I may lean towards labor, I can't stand there pandering to unions, but I do believe those stimulus payments had a desired affect, give a lower income family a bulk payment they will spend it and the flow on effect as the money travels up the chain. Give a big company a bulk payment, and what will they do? Maybe modernise there equipment ie less jobs. That's my thoughts, of course maybe I'm not smart enough on world monetary issues to know wether those payments where even needed,

All this over a joke

go George dubbya! Juju, stop getting your jokes from deep south rednecks!! In real life dubya and sluggoes would have fought over the school bag.

nathand22 - your expelled go to a Ranger forum :) LOL

LOL

OK why was there a plane full of older men and a ten year old Girl in the first place.

Thanks Abbott.

10432088_809262385781813_8693571699724846368_n.jpg

hahaha straight from penny wong!!
i love how they say that one of the lies is that there might be changes coming for the GST!! really where is that policy??
and the 80mill to schools was never a reality anyway that was gillard running around to the states to try and save her arse before Kevin bit it again!!

The pension hasnt changed, its not going to for years until 2035!!! the current age is the same as two years ago.
from a suerannuation guide "As previously announced by the previous Labor government, the Age Pension age was already gradually increasing to age 67"

keep listening to the propaganda and the news guys.

How has the libs affected you personally?? not what the news says how has it effected you and your family?
was it the removal of the carbon tax??

anyway i dont come on here to talk about politics and those bunch of pricks

Dont worry about changes to the freaking GST, it was brought in by the Libs way back when Johny Howard got in power, have a guess what Johnny Howard promised not to bring in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixn9fFatdcs

Dont worry about changes to the freaking GST, it was brought in by the Libs way back when Johny Howard got in power, have a guess what Johnny Howard promised not to bring in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixn9fFatdcs

It was first raised by Hawk and yet to be prime minister Keating!! hahaha

And they had a stack of hidden taxes on everything from toothpaste to tyres and all in-between, some that were as high as 43% that were dropped when the gst came in, so in actual fact allot of things came down in price.

Last edited:
All levels of government and all sides of politics have one thing in common, And that is when they have over spent and over promised, they all raise taxes or levies or rates, death and taxes those are a fact of life

What a great age we live in. Even when I'm on the "Do Not Call Register" politicians can still have automated advertising ring your house at dinner time.

"Dr." Dennis Napthine... F@#K!!!! YOU!!!!!
I wouldn't vote for you if you paid me. Go suck Abbott's d!ck ya maggot

What a great age we live in. Even when I'm on the "Do Not Call Register" politicians can still have automated advertising ring your house at dinner time.

"Dr." Dennis Napthine... F@#K!!!! YOU!!!!!
I wouldn't vote for you if you paid me. Go suck Abbott's d!ck ya maggot

I got that a couple of days ago, was surprised he never denied being a pedophile or a goat stroker. I gave him a chance to deny it but he wouldn't shut up

I got that a couple of days ago, was surprised he never denied being a pedophile or a goat stroker. I gave him a chance to deny it but he wouldn't shut up

I didn't get past "Hi it's Dennis Napthine..."
For some reason, knowing it was a recording, I told him f..k off Dennis before I hung up.

The nerve of the bastards to deny my right to not be contacted with advertising like bullshit phone calls to my house. They deliberately call at around 6.30mm cause they know you gonna be home for dinner. Apparently politicians are legally allowed to ignore the "Do Not Call Register"

I didn't get past "Hi it's Dennis Napthine..."
For some reason, knowing it was a recording, I told him f..k off Dennis before I hung up.

The nerve of the bastards to deny my right to not be contacted with advertising like bullshit phone calls to my house. They deliberately call at around 6.30mm cause they know you gonna be home for dinner. Apparently politicians are legally allowed to ignore the "Do Not Call Register"

Typical politicians, bend and change laws to suit themselves.

Back